Seasonal Books include the following:
- For the Advent/Christmas Season
- A Little Blue Book (also available in Spanish & Vietnamese). Reflections will be based on the Infancy Narrative of Luke. Reflections begin November 27, 2016 and end on January 9, 2017.
- For the Lenten Season
- A Little Black Book (also available in Spanish & Vietnamese). Reflections will be based on the Passion according to John. Reflections begin February 26, 2017 and end Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017.
- A Little Purple Book for children ages 6-12. This will be the 7th in a series of undated books. This year’s theme is “Signs and Symbols.”
- For the Easter Season
- A Little White Book (also available in Spanish & Vietnamese). Reflections will be based on the Resurrection narrative of Mark. Reflections begin Easter Monday, April 17, 2017 and end Pentecost Sunday, June 4, 2017.
The Little Books will continue to follow the same popular format as they have in recent years, but will be written for the 2016/2017 liturgical year. The good news is that our printer has again agreed not to increase the printing costs and there will be no increase in shipping costs. We will begin shipping as soon as books are printed so please notify us if you cannot accept early delivery of Lent books.
LARGE PRINT editions are available (English only) for all three seasons. We have worked hard to reduce the price of large print and on combined orders we will give you the best shipping cost possible.
We are also pleased to be able to provide our Little Books in electronic format. Check the ordering detail page for links to purchase these books for your Kindle, Nook, Google Play, or Apple device.